Monday, July 19, 2010

fatty Shrek

Hello everyone.. Ceh everyone ke? Hehe. Yeah I know it's been awhile since the last time I blogged. Ada la lebih kurang 3 bulannnn! Haish macam dah ingat tak ingat je password account nih :P

Since the past 3 months ni, lot of things happened to me. Now I don't know where to begin and when to start. Haha. So I think I just update what has happened these couple of days.

Hmm well if you have read my tweets, hell yeah its all about my fatty Shrek bukan fatty crab ye. Memang dia fat sebab berat dia 6 kg! Poor Shrek. Kesian dia. :(( Oh lupa dia kucing, Not the green Shrek. Pinjam nama jeee. :D But then it became coincidence when Shrek the cat turn out BIG like the ori Shrek. Haha. Kebetulan sungguh!

Ok straight to the point now.

Last Tuesday, Shrek got hit by a car. :( Yes but with a slow moving punya accident. Someone had reverse the car and didn't noticed that he slept under it. So takde seteruk sangkaan korang. Physically, no external bleeding, but there's a tyre effect near his butt. So dgn tidak berpikir panjang, time tu tengah risauuu gila, I decided to bring him to this one animal medical center nearby. It's private and I'm aware with the charges.

After the consultation, the doctor said that Shrek need to be admitted for few days in order to run some test etc blood, urine, xtray and so on. At the same time, they have already estimate the cost that I need to pay for that 3 days. Yes, as expected, the cost is around 600 and I let them proceed. Sayang punya pasal.

After 2 days I recieved a phone call from the medical center and they update me with the test result and Shrek's condition. Alhamdullilah there's no INTERNAL bleeding. That was the only thing I'm afraid of. Haish. Mujur mujur. Hmm. But yet, there's still something wrong with Shrek. His spine got compressed along with the tail. And the saddest part is, his tail doesn't function anymore or in other word, paralyze. T__T

Other than that, everything's fine, the legs especially. Shrek still can walk like he used to be. So I decided to bring him home, since the doctor said there's nothing else they can do unless to make him rest in order to recover.

But not until the blood came outtttt!!

*to be continued..

3 comments:

Mrs Keli said...

Finally erk lin? hehehe...
itupun top on the list nak citer psal kucing rupanyer.. hehe..
how about work? life? fiancee??
wedding preparation... hermm...

Intan Syazlin said...

Sabar la Mem. One by one okay? Hahah :D

farismustaqim said...

kucing nama shrek? shrek ogre kan? haha. btw, hope she'll be fine. aku cam smalam round around gombak nmpk satu pet clinic niha.

ps: myblogisstillongoing. :)