Thursday, December 8, 2011

ONE AND A HALF YEAR

Yeahhhh IT IS been awhileeeeeeeeeeee since I last blogged. Well, I actually forgot my password again! Aaaaaaa! My bad but luckily I managed to create a new password now! Pheww.

Note to self: Jangan gedik2 nak ada banyak blog! Buat confused kepala sendiri!

Lesson learned. -_-

So.. Life has changed a lot during these past one and a half year back. ONE AND A HALF YEAR?!! Gila! Mesti la ada changes kan? Hehe. Banyak sangat dah berubah. I'm married, I'm a wife, andddddddd I'm pregnant!!! :D Yes! I'm expecting!! 25 weeks and counting... How time flies right?  :) And its a BOY. Syukur Alhamdullilah.

Besides that, I'm no more jobless. I'm got hired as a Content Editor for Astro. Hubby was so happy when he knew that I got the job. Many people say, 'rezeki baby tue..' Syukur.. I'm so thankful. Semalam genap sebulan I kerja, still adapting and learning... :)

Hubby plak dapat transferred to Putrajaya. No more long distance relationship KL-Sabah lagi dah after this.

All this happened just after a few months we got married in July. I will update my wedding pictures soon. Yes, soon! I will find the time. Hehe :)

That's it for now. Work awaits.. :D

No comments: