Tuesday, December 20, 2011

six enyoyable months


My lil baby's
  • organ systems are maturing
  • gets bigger and the movements get stronger and frequent
  • muscles are getting stronger
  • eyelids and eyebrows are developed
  • finger and toenails are growing
  • skin becomes not transparent
  • retina continues to form and is immature
  • developing fingerprints
  • head and body proportions are right
  • weighs around half a pound and is about 8-10 inches from head to toe
  • skin has sweat glands and all the hair follicles
  • still small and moves freely in the fluid and changes positions often
  • blood circulation is developing
and
  • breathes in fluid, swallows it and passes urine!! (interesting right??)

The most exciting part is where next month (January) I can buy baby stuffs!!! *Hopefully there are still end year sales happening during that.. errr or I don't think so since it is already new year! Hehe

Lately my lil baby move alot, so I got heartburn most of the time. Thank god I can still have a good appetite despite the unwell throat where I can feel and taste hmmm gas? Indescribable -_- 

Mom once says to me, that heartburn probably last when you gave birth.. Aaaaa aiyo! 3 months to go! But I think the pain is kinda moderate, which I always bear in mind where giving birth is moreeeeeeee painful! So from now on, think positive and experience this enjoyable moments during preganancy! :)

1 comment:

Mrs Keli said...

Hye Lin,
Update xbagitau orang..
Thought u dont wanna write anymore.
Just figured out u got a job in Astro. Congrats ok. Hope the job suits ur interest.
Miss u n d rest a lot! =D